Discover the new ImmunizeCA app!
To access the web version of the ImmunizeCA app, click on the phone screen below. Please be advised that the information you enter in the web-app will not be saved, as it is designed for demonstration purposes only.
The Canadian Public Health Association (CPHA), Immunize Canada and the Ottawa Hospital Research Institute (OHRI) have collaborated to develop a free app for smart phones and other mobile devices that will help Canadians keep track of their vaccinations.
Production of this application has been made possible through funding from the Public Health Agency of Canada.
What it does
Provide Canadians with the ability to:
- Easily record and store vaccine information
- Access vaccination schedules
- Manage vaccination appointments for the entire family
- Access evidence-based and expert-reviewed information about recommended and routine vaccinations for children, adults and travellers
- Receive alerts about disease outbreaks in their area
ImmunizeCA app: Promotional resources
English (PDF: 722k)
French (PDF: 560k)
English (PDF: 612k)
French (PDF: 623k)
English (PDF: 121k)
French (PDF: 124k)
English, print ready (PDF: 501k)
French, print ready (PDF: 492k)
bilingual, print ready
Please use the following code to access this web button and link to the ImmunizeCA app on Immunize Canada’s website (you may change the "220" to a different width):
<a href="http://immunize.ca/en/app.aspx" title="Visit Immunize Canada about the ImmunizeCA app"><img src="http://immunize.ca/uploads/app/button_e.png" alt="Visit Immunize Canada about the ImmunizeCA app" style="border:none;width:220px"></a>
- Canadian Public Health Association
- Ottawa Hospital Research Institute
- Public Health Agency of Canada
In the news
- Broll (MOV: 2.4gb)